It is not enough to wear an ornamental cross as a pretty decoration. - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:It is not enough to wear an ornamental cross as a pretty decoration. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Punk rock really influenced me, the basic metal bands, Zeppelin, Stones and Floyd, and Southern rock bands. I think I was pretty well-rounded. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
  One thing I've noticed about politics is that these guys have pretty thick hides. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM