The liberation movement which I led in Algeria, the organization that I created to fight the French army... - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes
Quote:The liberation movement which I led in Algeria, the organization that I created to fight the French army, was at first a small movement of nothing at all. We were but some tens of people throughout Algeria, a territory that is five times the size of France - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM
  I smoked pot in college and in the Army... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:07 PM