The liberation movement which I led in Algeria, the organization that I created to fight the French army... - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes
Quote:The liberation movement which I led in Algeria, the organization that I created to fight the French army, was at first a small movement of nothing at all. We were but some tens of people throughout Algeria, a territory that is five times the size of France - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What she was finding also was how one book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  I tend to curse in French more often than I do in English. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM
  I did a little film called Nina, a small role. I played a French girl who was a nurse to Nina Simone. Zoe Saldana plays Nina. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
  Maybe I am not French, maybe I am from nowhere. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 22 09-13-2017, 09:55 PM