I think that they participated in something that was not very proper and was very pitiful, not only for the Algerian people, but also for the other people who counted on our support. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes
Quote:I think that they participated in something that was not very proper and was very pitiful, not only for the Algerian people, but also for the other people who counted on our support. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are very few people on top of life, and the rest of us don't like them very much. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:11 PM
  This famous quote hangs over my desk, as well as the desks of many people with the hubris and optimism to believe they can change the world for the better... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM