I can say now: all the combatants who participated in the fight for freedom in South America came to Algeria... - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes
Quote:I can say now: all the combatants who participated in the fight for freedom in South America came to Algeria; it's from there that all those who fought left. We trained them, we arranged for the weapons to reach them, we created networks. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 53 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  America gets the politicians they deserve. That's it. And you keep struggling. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM