With my government, we engaged in bringing our help to fights for national freedom... - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes
Quote:With my government, we engaged in bringing our help to fights for national freedom. At that precise moment, several countries were still colonised or had barely overcome colonisation. This was the case in practically all of Africa. We supported them. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 22 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:37 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:45 PM
  A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:35 PM
  As long as the government's actions are secret, it cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people should be transparent to the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM