Algeria was therefore only the beginning of something that was in development: this is why I say that it's the global capitalist system that finally reacted against us. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes
Quote:Algeria was therefore only the beginning of something that was in development: this is why I say that it's the global capitalist system that finally reacted against us. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High tech companies that focus on research, development and production will learn that they can be the perfect complement to our world-renowned agriculture heritage. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  Being mystified is a good beginning, because you won't do what you've done before. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  You can begin to see an amalgamation of cultures, the real beginning of one world. Ten years ago, it would have been impossible... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  I always work the same way, starting from the beginning of the weekend, so I know at the beginning of the race, from all that I have analysed during the practice, whether I will win the race or not. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:47 PM