I'm optimistic because I'm pragmatic: Neither of the two sides, the military government nor the Islamic front, is capable of winning... - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes
Quote:I'm optimistic because I'm pragmatic: Neither of the two sides, the military government nor the Islamic front, is capable of winning. If they continue to fight, they will both bleed to death. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  Republicans are as capable of coming up with great ideas and moving this country along as anyone - they just don't do it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  Every physicist knows that things connect with each other. To isolate things is not the way the universe works - winning best actor is arbitrary. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 18 09-15-2017, 10:56 AM
  After Russia (winning bronze at Rostelecom Cup), I'm one of the top Canadian ladies. Tomorrow, I just have to do a good long program. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 23 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM