The battle against terrorism is not only a military fight but primarily a battle of information. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes
Quote:The battle against terrorism is not only a military fight but primarily a battle of information. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  Happiness may be difficult to obtain. The obstacles are not primarily financial. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-10-2017, 09:51 AM
  Newspapers are being read all around. The point is not, of course, to glean new information, but rather to coax the mind out of its sleep-induced introspective temper. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:41 AM
  I had fought on behalf of man against the sea, but I realized that it had become more urgent to fight on behalf of the sea against men. - Alain Bombard Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:59 PM
  The main ingredient of the first quantum revolution, wave-particle duality, has led to inventions such as the transistor and the laser that are at the root of the information society. - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:57 PM