The battle against terrorism is not only a military fight but primarily a battle of information. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes
Quote:The battle against terrorism is not only a military fight but primarily a battle of information. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our civilization is experiencing unprecedented changes across many realms, largely due to the rapid advancement of information technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:55 PM
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:39 PM
  Surveillance technologies now available - including the monitoring of virtually all digital information - have advanced to the point where much of the essential apparatus of a police state is already in place. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:11 PM
  You need fighters like me to battle, because frankly The New York Times and the Washington Post are not going to fight the fights that I do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 07:56 AM