I strongly believe that a federal structure based on administrative and geographic lines with strong powers for the federated states will be the best solution for Iraq. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes
Quote:I strongly believe that a federal structure based on administrative and geographic lines with strong powers for the federated states will be the best solution for Iraq. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago