The view that we hold in Iraq now is this - that democracy is associated with elections. I believe that elections are possible. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes
Quote:The view that we hold in Iraq now is this - that democracy is associated with elections. I believe that elections are possible. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had never really wanted to be famous. Everyone is supposed to want to be rich and famous, but as a boy I never knew what rich was, and the first view I had of famous made me leery. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  Le lecteur, lui non plus, ne voit pas les choses du dehors. Il est dans le labyrinthe aussi. The reader [as well as the main character] does not view the work from outside. He too is in the labyrinth. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 8 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  Do not hold as gold all that shines as gold. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:28 PM
  Do not hold everything as gold that shines like gold. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:26 PM
  It is perhaps sad books that best console us when we are sad, and to lonely service stations that we should drive when there is no one for us to hold or love. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM