The view that we hold in Iraq now is this - that democracy is associated with elections. I believe that elections are possible. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes
Quote:The view that we hold in Iraq now is this - that democracy is associated with elections. I believe that elections are possible. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are skeptics who do not come to their view because they have a source of income from carbon polluters... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In order to solve the climate crisis, we need to solve the democracy crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:43 AM
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:23 PM