Christ rises above all things. - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:Christ rises above all things. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:38 PM
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  I have always been fascinated with those who try to look over the horizon and see things that are coming at us. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM