When I was a child, I thought of my Delta town as the center of the universe, but now I realize how little I know about the universe... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes
Quote:When I was a child, I thought of my Delta town as the center of the universe, but now I realize how little I know about the universe. As a child, I thought I was immortal, but now I recognize how limited a time we all have. As a child, success meant scoring A on every exam, but now I take it to mean good health, close family and friends, achieve- ments in my work, and helping others. - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:27 AM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:53 AM
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:50 AM