I want to really focus on doing this two things I really would like to focus on science and the excitement of science and to help with science... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes
Quote:I want to really focus on doing this two things I really would like to focus on science and the excitement of science and to help with science. So, that's my intention to focus my efforts there and I hope I will be able to do so. - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One of the great things about the universe is that it's fair. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  High tech companies that focus on research, development and production will learn that they can be the perfect complement to our world-renowned agriculture heritage. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:13 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  There are two things that I get a lot of pleasure from in my life, and that is, doing what I know how to do well - that really makes me happy... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM