When they called me with the Nobel call from Secretary General of the Swedish Academy it was twenty minutes... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes
Quote:When they called me with the Nobel call from Secretary General of the Swedish Academy it was twenty minutes to six and he said well that was well hope I'm not disturbing you but I am the Secretary General of the Swedish Academy. Of course you can imagine I was frozen in time when he said that but then he made a very famous statement, something to the effect that this is the last 20 minutes of peace of your life. - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago