When they called me with the Nobel call from Secretary General of the Swedish Academy it was twenty minutes... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes
Quote:When they called me with the Nobel call from Secretary General of the Swedish Academy it was twenty minutes to six and he said well that was well hope I'm not disturbing you but I am the Secretary General of the Swedish Academy. Of course you can imagine I was frozen in time when he said that but then he made a very famous statement, something to the effect that this is the last 20 minutes of peace of your life. - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Of course my standards are out of date! That's why they're called standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM