I am not one of the new media experts working all the time with my computers and the PowerPoint's and things of that sort... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes
Quote:I am not one of the new media experts working all the time with my computers and the PowerPoint's and things of that sort. So, I'm an old fashioned still in this regard but these are the moment where I really can be creative, if I am, to be left alone with just a book and piece of paper and to be thinking. - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When you do these things, you sort of take the journey. The journey is all about how I can interweave the Oscar Wilde story, the story of Salome,... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  I'm an actor, and everything about me - the way I perceive things, the way I have seen the world - has been in relation to characters and how I would want to play something or not play it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  My movies are always being played on television, I'm very well known and all that stuff - I go all over the world, I have access to many things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago