I found with my students they don't necessarily look at journals any more, but they print right away from the internet what's relevant to what's he doing you see. - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes
Quote:I found with my students they don't necessarily look at journals any more, but they print right away from the internet what's relevant to what's he doing you see. - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:09 AM