Resistance in Palestine will continue until the final liberation of all the Palestinian lands. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes
Quote:Resistance in Palestine will continue until the final liberation of all the Palestinian lands. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'll continue to work to ensure that safety and I am honored to have earned the endorsement of the men and women who provide public safety in our city. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  The proportion of ingredients is important, but the final result is also a matter of how you put them together. Equilibrium is key. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 8 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM
  All resistance is a rupture with what is. And every rupture begins, for those engaged in it, through a rupture with oneself. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 8 09-06-2017, 07:30 AM