There are many resistance movements in the world, like the IRA for instance. But it is only Islamic resistance movements that are put on the terrorist list. This is what I am saying. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes
Quote:There are many resistance movements in the world, like the IRA for instance. But it is only Islamic resistance movements that are put on the terrorist list. This is what I am saying. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a look at Israel's history and you would know who the terrorist is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:04 AM
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:19 AM
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 07:01 AM