We did not fight the Americans or the Europeans. We fight only the Israeli enemy that took our homes and homeland. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes
Quote:We did not fight the Americans or the Europeans. We fight only the Israeli enemy that took our homes and homeland. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like the mentality of the Americans. It's like when you talk about money. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 24 09-13-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  The Arab-Israeli conflict is also in many ways a conflict about status: it's a war between two peoples who feel deeply humiliated by the other... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 07:24 AM
  Our homes do not have to offer us permanent occupancy or store our clothes to merit the name. To speak of home in relation to a building is simply to recognise its harmony with our own prized internal song... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-08-2017, 08:21 PM
  For a politics of emancipation, the enemy that is to be feared most is not repression at the hands of the established order. It is the interiority of nihilism, and the unbounded cruelty that can come with its emptiness. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 14 09-06-2017, 07:32 AM
  I had fought on behalf of man against the sea, but I realized that it had become more urgent to fight on behalf of the sea against men. - Alain Bombard Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:59 PM