I think Israel will think one thousands times before invading Gaza. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes
Quote:I think Israel will think one thousands times before invading Gaza. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  No matter how much time you spend reading books or following your intuition, you're gonna screw it up. Fifty times. You can't do parenting right. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 23 09-15-2017, 10:53 AM
  When you win a race like this the feeling is very, very good. There have been times when I have been flat-out to finish sixth... - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM