Our priorities require that all children of Palestine, men and women, be ready for conflict, both from the standpoint of training and from the standpoint of armament. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes
Quote:Our priorities require that all children of Palestine, men and women, be ready for conflict, both from the standpoint of training and from the standpoint of armament. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 11:07 PM
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM