Our main battle has always been against Israeli soldiers and Jewish settlers. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes
Quote:Our main battle has always been against Israeli soldiers and Jewish settlers. - Ahmed Yassin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Le lecteur, lui non plus, ne voit pas les choses du dehors. Il est dans le labyrinthe aussi. The reader [as well as the main character] does not view the work from outside. He too is in the labyrinth. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 7 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was foreign and Jewish, with a funny name, and was very small and hated sport, a real problem at an English prep school... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM
  The Arab-Israeli conflict is also in many ways a conflict about status: it's a war between two peoples who feel deeply humiliated by the other... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 07:24 AM
  The main ingredient of the first quantum revolution, wave-particle duality, has led to inventions such as the transistor and the laser that are at the root of the information society. - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:57 PM
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 10 08-21-2017, 06:33 AM