The Hamas has taken the path of avoiding causing harm to Zionist interests outside of Palestine, not from weakness or lack of ability to do so... - Ahmed Yassin Quotes.
Quote:The Hamas has taken the path of avoiding causing harm to Zionist interests outside of Palestine, not from weakness or lack of ability to do so, but because Hamas does not wish for further fronts to be opened against it around the world - Ahmed Yassin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm in this wonderful position where I can do what interests me. And whatever comes along that interests me, I do. The rest of the time I bother scientists about communicating. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 4 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  Our sense of what is valuable will hence be radically distorted if we must perpetually condemn as tedious everything we lack, simply because we lack it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:56 AM
  Gaffe-focused journalism: revenge of intelligent people who know true evils are out there but lack the access/time to get to them. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-12-2017, 11:31 PM
  He was marked out by his relentless ability to find fault with others' mediocrity--suggesting that a certain type of intelligence may be at heart nothing more or less than a superior capacity for dissatisfaction. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM