There are perhaps opportunities for greater political cooperation, at least more cooperation than exists now. But there can be no cooperation in the field because every situation is different - Ahmed Yassin Quotes
Quote:There are perhaps opportunities for greater political cooperation, at least more cooperation than exists now. But there can be no cooperation in the field because every situation is different - Ahmed Yassin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM