Every day we hear about a new invention here and there and they are reducing considerably their consumption of oil... - Ahmed Zaki Yamani Quotes
Quote:Every day we hear about a new invention here and there and they are reducing considerably their consumption of oil. But the day they use hydrogen for transportation, this is the day that oil disappears. - Ahmed Zaki Yamani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:04 AM
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  I can't take another day of this. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM