The uniqueness of the United States in human history is the United States is the first global power in human history which emerged far away from Africa or Asia, which is the main land of human history. - Ahmet Davutoglu Quotes
Quote:The uniqueness of the United States in human history is the United States is the first global power in human history which emerged far away from Africa or Asia, which is the main land of human history. - Ahmet Davutoglu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 06:54 AM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM