The way this whole novel thing came together was, I sold them one bill of goods and then didn't communicate very well. I am like Captain Run-on Sentence. - Ahmet Zappa Quotes
Quote:The way this whole novel thing came together was, I sold them one bill of goods and then didn't communicate very well. I am like Captain Run-on Sentence. - Ahmet Zappa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  Everybody says we hated the Yankees. We didn't hate the Yankees. We just hated the way they beat us. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  As long as you gave it your best shot, even if in the opinion of others 'you failed,' you didn't fail. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:50 AM