One bright and thankful look at the cross is worth a thousand morbid, self-condemning reflections. - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:One bright and thankful look at the cross is worth a thousand morbid, self-condemning reflections. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm thankful for every moment. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  There are some bright spots, to be sure, but the internet is still in a Wild West phase, as was the case during the early age of the printing press as well. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:58 AM
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM