One bright and thankful look at the cross is worth a thousand morbid, self-condemning reflections. - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:One bright and thankful look at the cross is worth a thousand morbid, self-condemning reflections. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  The real issue is not whether baking biscuits is meaningful, but the extent to which the activity can seem to be so after it has been continuously stretched and subdivided across five thousand lives. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM
  Not everyone is worth listening to. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:30 PM
  There is no such thing as work-life balance. Everything worth fighting for unbalances your life. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-06-2017, 05:36 PM