Domestic employees are at the whim of their employers. - Ai-jen Poo Quotes
Quote:Domestic employees are at the whim of their employers. - Ai-jen Poo Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have never understood disliking for war. It panders to instincts already catered for within the scope of any respectable domestic establishment. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Our lives depend on good communication. Good communication helps personal relationships, it helps bosses and employees get along better. We rely on it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM
  I was raised by a single mother who made a way for me. She used to scrub floors as a domestic worker, put a cleaning rag in her pocketbook... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 5 08-27-2017, 08:45 PM
  We want to keep the company healthy and its employees happy, and we want to keep them on the job and productive. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-05-2017, 06:24 AM
  I have always made it a point to know our employees, to visit every facility of our company, and to try to meet and know every single employee. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 06:23 AM