But even when the moon looks like it's waning...it's actually never changing shape. Don't ever forget that. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:But even when the moon looks like it's waning...it's actually never changing shape. Don't ever forget that. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:20 AM