We didn't say good bye. But we knew it would be the end if we were apart. There was no reason to call or write letters. As it would have been meaningless, if we couldn't hold each other tight. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:We didn't say good bye. But we knew it would be the end if we were apart. There was no reason to call or write letters. As it would have been meaningless, if we couldn't hold each other tight. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  ...You couldn't help being influenced by Dylan. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
  I liked being challenged by music. It's good for me. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  At the end of the playback of the take of "Like A Rolling Stone", or actually during the thing, Bob Dylan said to the producer, turn up the organ... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago