Please leave me something...even one memory would be enough. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:Please leave me something...even one memory would be enough. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What then are doing if not creating a better place together? I think, for me the key has to be, what do I want to create? What is it I want to leave behind? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  When your kids turn 13, an alien being invades their bodies and doesn't leave until they're 20. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM
  Laugh at yourself, but don't ever aim your doubt at yourself. Be bold. When you embark for strange places, don't leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:30 AM
  You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-16-2017, 07:29 AM
  On peut dire que son esprit brille aux dépens de sa mémoire (One may say that his wit shines by the help of his memory). - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 01:09 PM