The dreams we are chasing and the reality that is chasing us are always parallel; they never meet. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:The dreams we are chasing and the reality that is chasing us are always parallel; they never meet. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is suffering. We have desires and expectations and egos, and we compare the reality we have, which is miraculous and wondrous, with this reality we desire... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
  Artistic accounts involve severe abbreviations of what reality will force upon us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-12-2017, 11:39 PM
  Every realistic picture represents a choice as to which features of reality should be given prominence; no painting ever captures the whole... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM
  At the heart of every frustration lies a basic structure: the collision of a wish with an unyielding reality. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:58 AM