I have to get back to the hotel. But I don't know the way. I always rely on Shouji so I didn't notice where we were going... - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:I have to get back to the hotel. But I don't know the way. I always rely on Shouji so I didn't notice where we were going. Nut I came to this point. without realising my attitude and actions. It's like I am slowing falling into a valley. I wonder where I'm standing now. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:54 AM