It took us five hours to reach Tokyo, but I was really happy. I kept talking about myself, and didn't hear anything about Nana. But now that I know you better; I know you wouldn't say anything. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:It took us five hours to reach Tokyo, but I was really happy. I kept talking about myself, and didn't hear anything about Nana. But now that I know you better; I know you wouldn't say anything. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  To sing the ballad with a knowingness about what you are talking about. If it's somebody else's lyric, and the message is a little unusual for you, it requires that you learn that new message. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 11:06 PM