The truth is I always loved him. From the first time I saw him he was so great. But that time I was hurt... - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:The truth is I always loved him. From the first time I saw him he was so great. But that time I was hurt. I might have been selfish but I was so hurt. I was afraid I would feel more pain. Now I remember every time I was with Shouji I felt better. You hugged me secretly with your heart, didn't you? Now I want you to embrace me with all that warmth, with all your strength. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM