Even if you fall on the runway, I wouldn't blame you. It would mean that we made a mistake in choosing you. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:Even if you fall on the runway, I wouldn't blame you. It would mean that we made a mistake in choosing you. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  I come from New York where, if you fall down, someone will pick you up by your wallet. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:33 PM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:29 PM