For my 20th birthday in March, I'll buy myself a present for doing my best. A one way ticket to Tokyo. All I need is my guitar and a pack of cigarettes. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:For my 20th birthday in March, I'll buy myself a present for doing my best. A one way ticket to Tokyo. All I need is my guitar and a pack of cigarettes. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incredibly, while these 18 to 20 year-olds cannot legally buy a beer, cannot purchase a bottle of wine and cannot order a drink... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  Consider what kind of car you get. Buy cars and other products that have the least impact environmentally. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:22 PM
  As I have said for many years throughout this land, we're borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 04:26 PM
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 1 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM
  Bill Clinton is the greatest president of the 20th century because I played touch football with him. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM