When dawn comes, that memory gradually distances...Tonight, I will bring it to sleep with me, so that will not be taken away by the waves of the night... - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:When dawn comes, that memory gradually distances...Tonight, I will bring it to sleep with me, so that will not be taken away by the waves of the night... - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  Live every day as if it were Saturday night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:34 PM
  I went into a restaurant one night and ordered lobster, and the waiter brought me one with a claw missing... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:28 PM