The more my dream are fulfilled the quicklier they become realities losing their shine. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:The more my dream are fulfilled the quicklier they become realities losing their shine. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do young girls dream of? Of the knife and of blood. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 8 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  Taking photographs can assuage the itch for possession sparked by the beauty of a place; our anxiety over losing a precious scene can decline with every click of the shutter. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-12-2017, 11:37 PM
  Distress at losing an object can be as much a frustration at the intellectual mystery of the disappearance as about the loss itself. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-11-2017, 10:09 PM
  The dream of the news is that it makes us care about other people and situations. But we cannot identify with people to whom... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM
  On Saturday of MLK weekend, just days before the inauguration, thousands of people joined me in the nation`s capital to protect the dream of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-27-2017, 08:53 PM