Do you remember the time we met? The wind blew the snow about on the outside, the train moved, stopped, and then moved some more... - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:Do you remember the time we met? The wind blew the snow about on the outside, the train moved, stopped, and then moved some more. It took us five hours to reach Tokyo, but I wasn't bored one bit. I didn't really get to hear so much about Nana. But I knew I would have loved... To hear what Nana had to say about herself. - Nana Komatsu  - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  I'm not saying that they were Einsteins; they were marginal students. But every ballplayer whoever touched me has moved up his station in life. And the players moved up my station. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 PM
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:36 PM