The flow of time cleanses the past and heals the wounds in people's hearts. But there are wounds we cant speak of. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:The flow of time cleanses the past and heals the wounds in people's hearts. But there are wounds we cant speak of. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Economists who speak the English tongue are strangely intimidated by mathematical symbols. - Al Nichol Quotes soni 0 2 47 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 2 48 minutes ago
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I'm so sick of people treating Latinos like some homogenous group that all feel the same way about everything. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago