Don't do stuff that freaks him out, like what you're doing now. Do something that makes him happy. - Ai Yazawa Quotes
Quote:Don't do stuff that freaks him out, like what you're doing now. Do something that makes him happy. - Ai Yazawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Oscar Wilde's Salome screenplay] is not autobiographical in a sense where you go to my house and see my kids and stuff like that, but that's why I guess it's semi-autobiographical. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  After looking at Salomaybe, I don't know who the hell the real me is. I think it's closest now to the real me because for one thing, I'm used to this. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
  My movies are always being played on television, I'm very well known and all that stuff - I go all over the world, I have access to many things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago