My definition of art has always been the same. It is about freedom of expression, a new way of communication... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:My definition of art has always been the same. It is about freedom of expression, a new way of communication. It is never about exhibiting in museums or about hanging it on the wall. Art should live in the heart of the people. Ordinary people should have the same ability to understand art as anybody else. I don’t think art is elite or mysterious. I don’t think anybody can separate art from politics. The intention to separate art from politics is itself a very political intention. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:25 PM
  Martial art has always been my first love. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:09 AM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM