Everyone thinks the Chinese government selected me. Never ever. I was selected by Herzog and de Meuron. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Everyone thinks the Chinese government selected me. Never ever. I was selected by Herzog and de Meuron. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Definition of a classic: a book everyone is assumed to have read and often thinks they have. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  When does she do all this thinking? We're together all the time but she thinks deeply about things and with feeling and she can remember the facts. We've been married 48 years. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  I believe the government of the United States should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 18 09-04-2017, 01:00 PM
  We need an amendment that gives us the right to vote protected by the federal government and the Constitution. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 6 08-28-2017, 06:46 AM