Everyone thinks the Chinese government selected me. Never ever. I was selected by Herzog and de Meuron. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Everyone thinks the Chinese government selected me. Never ever. I was selected by Herzog and de Meuron. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:54 AM
  A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:35 PM
  As long as the government's actions are secret, it cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people should be transparent to the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM