No state or society can claim to have established human rights once and for all. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:No state or society can claim to have established human rights once and for all. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:40 AM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM