I think art certainly is the vehicle for us to develop any new ideas, to be creative, to extend our imagination, to change the current conditions. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I think art certainly is the vehicle for us to develop any new ideas, to be creative, to extend our imagination, to change the current conditions. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We all know the leopard can't change his stripes. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  Even though it's important for all of us to change our light bulbs and the vehicles we drive, it's much more important to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago