We have to give our opinion, we have to say something, or we are a part of it. As an artist I am forced to say something. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:We have to give our opinion, we have to say something, or we are a part of it. As an artist I am forced to say something. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago