When I first got into the first-year study after the Cultural Revolution, got into the same school with this group... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:When I first got into the first-year study after the Cultural Revolution, got into the same school with this group, I wasn't conscious of the so-called "Fifth Generation." I didn't like that kind of study condition because there's no real, true education there. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  The conversation on global warming has been stalled because a shrinking group of denialists fly into a rage when it's mentioned. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM