Censorship is saying: 'I'm the one who says the last sentence. Whatever you say, the conclusion is mine.'... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Censorship is saying: 'I'm the one who says the last sentence. Whatever you say, the conclusion is mine.' But the internet is like a tree that is growing. The people will always have the last word - even if someone has a very weak, quiet voice. Such power will collapse because of a whisper. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gary Bauer is a very good - he's a good friend of mine. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  Any album that you pick up of mine, you know it's an album. The guests are very limited, and you get to really feel the experience... - Akon Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 06:52 AM
  It was a mistake of mine to tell the lads that this lot don't score too many goals - and statistically they don't - but then they go and score seven. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 8 07-24-2017, 06:53 AM
  After my study of today's church, my conclusion is that the church is politely bored with God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-19-2017, 07:18 AM
  Faith is not a conclusion you reach...it's a journey you live. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 21 07-12-2017, 01:59 PM