Censorship is saying: 'I'm the one who says the last sentence. Whatever you say, the conclusion is mine.'... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Censorship is saying: 'I'm the one who says the last sentence. Whatever you say, the conclusion is mine.' But the internet is like a tree that is growing. The people will always have the last word - even if someone has a very weak, quiet voice. Such power will collapse because of a whisper. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To play Trivial Pursuit with a life like mine could be said to be a form of homeopathy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  It will remain remarkable, in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM
  Gary Bauer is a very good - he's a good friend of mine. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  Any album that you pick up of mine, you know it's an album. The guests are very limited, and you get to really feel the experience... - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:52 AM
  It was a mistake of mine to tell the lads that this lot don't score too many goals - and statistically they don't - but then they go and score seven. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 13 07-24-2017, 06:53 AM